Art of Proprietation

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Changes in time

For the past nine months or so I have been periodically taking a series of photos and assembling them into panoramas from one location near where we have been developing our market garden. As is always with these time stop projects, I wish I had thought to start sooner and had captured more of the changes. But we have to start somewhere.

Panoramas North 20091213 Cropped

We started with an open field that had some trees and brush grown up in it.

2 Comments:

  • Cool, Charles. I've wanted to do a pan like this but haven't yet. It is fascinating to see the changes.

    By Blogger Walter Jeffries, at 5:10 AM  

  • I just found your blog. Very nice pictures. My wife and I are slowly trying to transition to a homestead life. Good Luck, Chris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home